Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Krroko Monthly Report

Hi all!

This month we had changed the  EA settings to suit the new market conditions and made 200 pips, not bad at all..

Monthly graph:





Trade list:




See you next month with a lot of pips and min risk!

A.A.

5 comments:

  1. I;ve checked your profile and i think you should concentrate on making more pips per trader (your average now is very low , only 4) , i like your drawdown levels , they are very good for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all there are new settings for EUR that will make more pips per trade..
    Secondly as I see my strategy for now there are two ways to increase the pips per trade ratio:
    1. To increase the DD level-I don't wanna do that!
    2. To decrease the number of trades per month-I have already done that, if I"ll deacrease it more there won't be any potential for me to make some money by selling my signals.
    You see I have EA's that are better then "krroko" that based on trailing stops'- I use them for my accounts and can't sell them in ZULU due to their rules..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a really nice performance - save and steady! keep on doing the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AntonR due to what rules exactly you cannot share your other EA's on zulutrade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zulu trade doesn't support any trailing stop strategy!
    I think trailing stops are the most basic tool to use for a volatile market like forex..

    ReplyDelete